Today, smartphone cameras are the best and IOS and Android systems are the best in the world. Integrating the phone’s camera into the optics of the slit map is the perfect combination.
- Compatibility: With most Apple and Android smartphones.
- Adaptability: Unique design makes it compatible with most slit lamps, either a superior or inferior light source, Zeiss or Haag-Streit (optional)
- Easy assembly: Easy to install. As a beam splitter in the slit lamp.
- Bluetooth Capture: Photo capture button included.
- Without additional PC and camera
- Export everything you need. – Photos, videos and professional reports.
- Apps for iPhone and Android: Free download from the Apple and Android store
Compatible with the following slit lamps:
- Argus SL-5000
- Bobes 2070
- Burton 860
- Inami 0187
- Keeler SL33, SL-40
- Marco – All G Series
- Nidek SL-1600, SL-1800
- Nikon CS-2
- Reichert Xcel 250, 400 and 700
- Shin Nippon SL-203
- Takagi SM-70 and 90
- Tomey TSL-3000
- Topcon – All Models
- Woodlyn HR3, HR5, SMM3, SMM5
- Zeiss SL-30, SL-100, SL-115
The Phonto Imaging System includes:
- Beam Splitter / Digital Module
- Bluetooth Capture Button
- Locking Screws
- Silicon Stickers (for slit lamp joystick)
- Magnetic Disks (to attach to smartphone back)