It features a 3-hour battery and sd card slot, were you can save up to 80,000 HD images.
The Horus 100 Portable Fundus Camera is perfect for fundus imaging, diagnosis and disease screening.
This is a handheld retinal camera for fundus imaging, diagnosis and especially for fundus disease screening, and easy to obtain high definition fundus image. Applied to rapid screening, out diagnosis, bedside diagnosis and remote medical treatment.
Features of the Horus Portable Fundus Camera Horus 100
- Manual Focus
- 2 mpx High definition for Pictures and 1 mpx for Video
- LCD Monitor 3.5 “
- 25 Angle view – Non Mydriatic.
- Direct USB (UVC) connection to PC
- Direct connection to AV device
- FDA Approved
- Magnification up to 2x
- Multiple methods to transfer images.
- SD Card
- PC transfer through USB port
Applications outside Ophthalmology
Retinal Photography as a wider field of practice beyond Ophthalmology. Here is a brief list of other fields:
- Internal Medicine
- Retinal micro-vascular abnormalities and cardiovascular disease
- Cognitive impairment
- Emergency Department
- Based on National Library of Medicine
|Image Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|LCD Monitor||3.5″ Full Color TFT LCD|
|Image Format||JPEG (Pictures) / H.264 (video)|
|Interface||Mini USB, AV out port|
|File Transfer||Mini USB Port to PC|
|Dynamic Video Output||AV output / USB|
|File Storage||Supports 2G to 32 GB|
|View Angle||25 Degrees|
|Camera Light||LED Natural White|
|Operating Time||3 hours|
|Charging time||5 hours|