Its light weight make this a perfect equipment for the doctor that needs to take remote exams, or doesn’t have a desktop fundus camera.
It will integrate with our own iPad App for easy wireless transfer of pictures and patients information.
It features a 4-hour battery and sd card slot, were you can save up to 80,000 HD images.
The Digital Eye Portable Fundus Camera is perfect for fundus imaging, diagnosis and disease screening.
This is a hand held retinal camera for fundus imaging, diagnosis and especially for fundus disease screening, and easy to obtain high definition fundus image. Applied to rapid screening, out diagnosis, bedside diagnosis and remote medical treatment.
- 45 degrees viewing angle
- WIFI Transmission to PC and iPad.
Applications of Basic Fundus Screening
- Small Clinics
- Mobile and remote screening programs
- Disabled and elderly patients
- Fast screening for children
- ROP test for premature infants under 2.5 kg
- Real-time monitoring for cerebral edema after brain surgery
- Monitoring all stages of diabetic retinopathy
- Convertible to desktop with slit lamp adapter
- Patient information management software
Applications outside Ophthalmology
Retinal Photography as a wider field of practice beyond Ophthalmology. Here is a brief list of other fields:
- Internal Medicine
- Retinal micro-vascular abnormalities and cardiovascular disease
- Cognitive impairment
- Emergency Department
- Based on National Library of Medicine
Specifications of the Portable Fundus Camera
|Field of View||45 degrees|
|Minimum pupil||2.5 mm|
|Images Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Screen||3.5″ full color TFT-LCD|
|Storage||Micro SD Card|
|Size||160 (W) x 90(D) x 190(H) mm|