It features a 3-hour battery and sd card slot, where you can save up to 80,000 HD images.
The Horus 200 Portable Fundus Camera is perfect for fundus imaging, diagnosis, and disease screening.
This is a handheld retinal camera for fundus imaging, diagnosis, and especially for fundus disease screening, and easy to obtain high-definition fundus image. Applied to rapid screening, out diagnosis, bedside diagnosis and remote medical treatment.
Features of the Horus Portable Fundus Camera FC-45
- 5 mpx High definition Images and Video
- 45 Wide angle view – Non-Mydriatic.
- Touch Screen 3.5″
- 7 internal fixation points
- Autofocus and Manual Focus
- Direct USB (UVC) connection to PC or Tablet for Live Streaming
- Direct connection to AV device
- Image modes: Color, Redfree, IR
- FDA Approved
- Magnification up to 2x
- Multiple methods to transfer images.
- SD Card
- PC transfer through USB port
Applications outside Ophthalmology
Retinal Photography as a wider field of practice beyond Ophthalmology. Here is a brief list of other fields:
- Internal Medicine
- Retinal micro-vascular abnormalities and cardiovascular disease
- Cognitive impairment
- Emergency Department
- Based on National Library of Medicine
|Field of View||45 degrees|
|Focus Range||Auto Focus / Manual Focus – -20D~+20D|
|Dimensions||20 cm * 9 cm * 20 cm|
|Optical Source||LED or infrared LED|
|Pupil Size||3.5 mm min|
|Camera Resolution||5 mpx (2592 x 1944)|
|Display||3.5″ full color TFT-LCD Touch Panel|
|Fixation Targets||7 internal|
|Operating Distance||24 mm|
|Interface||Mini USB and AV output|
|Image Format||JPEG (images) and H.264 (Video)|
|Dynamic Video Output||Composite AV out or USB live video|
|File Storage||SD Card. 2 – 32 GB|
|Power Adapter Source||Input: 100~240 V, 50/60 Hz. Output: 5V DC, 2A|
|Charging Time||5 hours|
|Optional Accessories||Foot-Switch, Slit Lamp jig, Table mound module, review software, wifi adapter|