The Panoptic Ophthalmoscope Smartphone adapter will allow you to take pictures fast and with high quality by using almost any smartphone and your Welch Allyn Panoptic.
The difference with the fixed shape adapters is that this adapter have 2 adjustable positions. One will adjust the width and the other the position of the ocular. This way it will fit any smartphone you want to use (check measurements below)
Main advantages of the Panoptic Ophthalmoscope Adapter :
- Easy to take fundus pictures and Videos, and then sharing via your iPhone or Android.
- Excellent quality pictures. All smartphones will give you a decent quality, from 5 to 13+ megapixels
- Welch Allyn Panoptic Ophthalmoscope 11820 PLUS our adapter have applications for ophthalmology, diabetes, neurology and education.
- Teaching applications by connecting the iPhone or android to external screens for live viewing.
- Smartphones compatible size: 4″ to 5.5″ screen. Max Width 3.75 inches
- Seconds to setup. No need to take your smartphone from the case.
The Kit includes:
- Panoptic Ophthalmoscope Smartphone Adapter
- Max Width is 5.5 inches.