Purchase of equipment and or services from Digital Eye Center enters the buyer into a binding agreement regarding the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
- All new equipment comes with 1 year factory warranty, unless otherwise noted.
- Reconditioned and or used optical equipment is provided with 90 days warranty from defects in workmanship covering both parts and labor.
- Reconditioned electronic instruments, unless otherwise noted is provided with 30 days warranty from defects in workmanship covering both parts and labor.
- All equipment sales are FINAL, no item can be returned without approval by returns department and must contain RMA #.
- If an item is approved for a return it will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, unless it’s due to factory defect and then fee will not be assessed. Factory evaluation is necessary prior to fee being waived.
- Buyer has 3 working days from receipt of equipment for claims of shortage or damage of any kind. Claims must be made in writing and in the event of damage; buyer must retain any and all packaging with the equipment for inspection. Failure to retain the packaging will void your rights to relief occurring as a result of transport damages.
- No returns are allowed after 30 (thirty) days of placement of order for any reason. Special orders, custom fabrication and similar service are non-refundable and non-returnable for any reason.
- All returns if approved must be returned to us prepaid and in good conditions. Any deficiencies in the return item due to normal wear, neglect, abuse, shipping damages, etc. are the responsibility of the buyer and deductions for repair will be assessed. The Buyer authorizes Digital Eye Center. to charge the purchaser’s credit card for restocking fees, travel expenses and any other assessed charges from deficiencies as set forth in this paragraph.
- All equipment unless otherwise noted are FOB Miami, FL
- Unless otherwise noted payment is due at time of placement of order.
- Costs for overdue accounts sent for collections and/or enforcement of the terms of sale, including legal collection service etc. are the responsibility of the buyer and governing law for all transactions with Digital Eye Center will be construed and interpreted in the state of Florida.
Please contact a Digital Eye Center customer service representative with any questions.