You still have until Dec. 31, 2017 to deduct the full amount of your used or new equipment purchase!
Section 179 Tax Deduction in a nutshell
- Deduct the total purchase value of qualifying equipment during the current tax year instead of deducting it in future years.
- Your equipment qualifies if it cost less than $500,000 and you use it more than 50% for your business in the year that you buy it.
- The equipment can be Used.
- You can Lease the equipment.
- Example: If you purchase a $10,000 equipment, you will deduct the whole $10,000 in your taxes. Assuming a 35% tax brand you are saving $3,500 in taxes and your final equipment cost will be ($10,000-$3,500) = $6,500.
Fill out this form and our Tax Advisor will contact you within 24 hours.