Direct viewing of the fundus through the PanOptic provides better images of the retinal changes caused by hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and papilledema to enable clinicians to make these diagnoses earlier.
Features of the Welch Allyn Panoptic 11820
- 5X larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye
- Digitally capture, store, and share fundus images by combining with iExaminer or our own Panoptic Adapter.
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient
- Dynamic focusing wheel allows continuous, smooth action and more precise control
- Halogen HPX® lamp provides bright, white light
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources