The Medical Video Recorder Teac UR-4MD is a high-definition device designed for quick set up and ease of use.
With auto sensing video connections and automatic video resolution detection, set up is quick and easy.
The front control panel allows users to intuitively record videos and photos in crystal clear Full HD.
A built in hard drive is included for reliable recording, data back-up and users can also simultaneously record to USB memory and USB hard drives to archive, share and play back on other devices and locations.
The Medical Recorder UR-4MD is also Network capable.
Main Features of the Teac Medical Video Recorder
- Front control panel designed to be instinctive and easy to navigate.
- Little to no training required. Easy, one button Full HD Surgical Video recording.
- Automatic Detection of Video Input Signal and resolution. Autosetup for optimal resolution.
- High Resolution 3.5″ built-in LCD for improved visibility of images and video. Liveview and playback.
- Disaster recovery capability and fail-proof reliability
- Simultaneous recording to USB drive and Internal Hard Drive for redundancy.
- Full Networking and background video file transfer
- Internal Backup Power to avoid data lost in case of power failure.
- iOS compatible MOV video format for instant playback on iPad and iPhone
- FDA approved Class 1 medical device.
- Remote control unit
- Foot switch
- Card Reader
- Barcode Reader