The Optovue RTVue is an ultra-high speed, high resolution optical coherence tomography (OCT) retina scanner used for retina imaging and analysis.
It is based on the next generation Fourier-Domain Optical Coherence technology just emerging from clinical research in the last two years.
The ultra-high speed and high resolution features enable the FD-OCT to visualize the retinal tissue with ultra-high clarity in a fraction of seconds. myopic patients.
Tracking is available now for the Optovue RTVue SD-OCT.
Total Corneal Power
The Total Corneal Power Upgrade is the first FDA cleared SD-OCT based cornea power measurements which directly measures both the anterior and posterior curvatures rather than assuming an anterior/posterior relationship.
This methodology, coupled with 5 micron resolution SD-OCT technology, allows evaluation of post refractive patients with increased confidence.
Corneal powers from Optovue RTVue are entered into a unique online formula for IOL calculations.
The Tracking feature for RTVue® provides exquisitely detailed B-scans of up to 16mm length. Capture high quality scans even on patients with fixation and movement issues as well as high myopic patients. Tracking is available now for the RTVue SD-OCT.
Specifications of the Optovue RTVue 100 OCT
- Ultra-high speed: 65 time faster (26,000A-scan/s) for 3D and high density mapping
- High Resolution: Twice the resolution (5µm) than Stratus™ OCT
- Two scan depth range: 2mm for imaging the macular and 2.3mm for imaging a tilt disk.
- Two image modes:
- Vitreo mode: for better vitreoretinal tissue image
- Choriod mode: for better chorioretinal tissue image
- High transverse scan resolution:15µm (1/e2 spot size on retina)
- Video fundus image: Fundus camera optical design for high quality NIR retina image
- Non-mydriatic imaging: The pupil size required for the fundus image is 3.0mm
- Optical Coherence Tomography Interpretation
- Long working distance: 22mm from cornea to ocular lens for the Optovue RTVue
OCT Optovue RtVue