- Used Topcon CT 80 Non Contact Tonometer
- Power Cable
- Instruction Manual
Used Topcon CT 80 tonometer Specifications
The CT 80 Computerized Tonometer makes intraocular pressure measurements easier and more comfortable than ever before. It features a 30% faster measurement time, a triple patient safety function, and a dual sensor measuring system.
- Dual Sensor System
- The Topcon CT 80 takes its original measurement method using two sensors; one for light and one for pressure. When the air puff applanates the cornea a light sensor detects the applanation moment, while at the same time another sensor monitors the internal chamber to obtain the intraocular pressure.
- Triple patient safety function
- The CT 80 features an innovative triple safety function. .First, an adjustable safety stopper may be set by the operator. Second, a “too close” display on the monitor guides the user in alignment. Third, an audible warning buzzer informs the operator if the cornea and the instrument are too close.
- 30% Faster Interval Time
- The used Topcon CT 80 provides easier and faster operation with the aid of a new alignment bar and an improved air cylinder. The interval between measurements has been reduced by over 30%, so that patients may be examined more comfortably in a shorter period of time. Once the alignment has been completed, the resulting data are automatically measured and displayed.
- Built-in printer
- The CT 80 features a built-in printer that provides a hardcopy of all stores IOP data at the touch of a button. up to three individual measurements plus an averaged value can be printed for each eye from either the automatic or manual mode.
- Built-in Self Check Function
- The CT 80 lets the operator know in advance when maintenance is needed. It displays a warning message on the monitor when a lens is dirty, and also which lens it is (the measurement glass or the chamber glass.
- Internal fixation target
- Infrared lighting provides the main illumination for the used Topcon CT 80; eliminating the need for harsh, bright alignment lighting and increasing patient comfort.
- Auto measurement with Optional Manual Control
- The Used Topcon CT 80 tonometer can be operated in a fully manual mode by overriding the automatic measurement setting. The alignment procedure is similar to that used in the automatic mode, however, measurements are not captured automatically. Instead, the system must be activated manually by pushing the joystick trigger. The alignment mark displayed on the monitor will change from a broken box to a solid pattern when proper alignment is achieved.