This FDT Zeiss Humphrey Matrix Model 715 includes
- Refurbished Humphrey FDT Model 715
- Patient Response Button
- Dust Cover
- User Manual
- 1 year Warranty
This perimeter utilizes Welch Allyn Frequency Doubling Technology.
Represents a significant breakthrough in Visual Field testing by combining early glaucoma detection capabilities, tools to characterize glaucoma, and basic glaucoma management tools.
The Humphrey Matrix also doubles as an in-office glaucoma screener with 35-second supra-threshold testing. Also provides up to 69 stimuli to characterize visual field defects to facilitate accurate diagnoses.
Comes equipped with Glaucoma Asymmetry Test and serial field overview software for comprehensive threshold exams and charting change over time, clinically validated by numerous studies.
Patient and practice friendly, the Zeiss Humphrey Matrix have a video eye monitoring feature that simplifies patient alignment and fixation control.
Additionally, when using the Matrix, an eye patch isn’t required, and trial lenses are only needed beyond +/- 3 diopters. It also comes with enhanced optics for 30° FOV.
The Zeiss Humphrey Matrix performs dependably in ambient light so there’s no need to darken the room. Humphrey Matrix test results are presented on an LCD color display and can be printed on an external color printer. Can store up to a million exams for historical analysis.
Only minimal training is required, and any staff member can operate the Matrix Perimeter. Compact, lightweight, and with only a small footprint, the Humphrey Matrix can be located almost anywhere in your practice.
• Excellent for characterizing Visual Field status and providing a basic glaucoma management platform
• Threshold and screening tests for comprehensive care
• Patient management software including Glaucoma Asymmetry Test and serial field overview for comprehensive exam results
• Clinical validation from numerous studies documenting the Humphrey Matrix’s diagnostic performance
• Easy and intuitive operation for users of any ability