- Topcon KR 8900 Autorefractor Keratometer
- Power Cable
- Instruction Manual
Topcon KR 8900 Specifications
Compact and Stylish Design
The compact footprint of the KR-8900 can save space and add functionality to the contemporary eye care practice.
A smaller optical head facilitates the operator’s view of the patient’s face.
An ergonomically positioned screen makes reading easy and comfortable to see
The unique *Rotary Prism Technology, exclusive of Topcon, allows unparalleled precision and reliability.
This system measures a wider area of the retina while permitting measurements through pupils as small as 2 mm in diameter.
*The off-centered ring target can cover areas that a small pupil may occlude. The angle of the prism enables a wider area of the retina to be measured.
Quick and Effortless Operation
- Simultaneous display or right/left reading allows all patient information to be instantly seen on the screen.
- Scenic fixation target assists patients in fixating comfortably, and the auto-fogging function minimizes accommodation, increases patient comfort, and results in accurate readings.
- Automatic measurements and printouts are available.
- An incorporated CPU makes measurements faster and more precise. Patient comfort is enhanced.
- Various interfaces with other Topcon instruments provide a total interconnectivity solution.
Quick and Effortless Operation
A complete printout of the data acquired is available at the touch of a button.
The operator can choose among five print data formats:
- ALL: Print out all measurements (up to 10 readings per eye)
- AVE: Prints out averaged value for all measurements
- GRAPHIC: Prints out illustration diagrams together with data
- SIM: Prints out only the average measurement value of all readings
- CUSTOM: Output data format can be customized according to the user’s preference
The general addition and estimated near PD value can be printed out.
The various modes and functions can be easily selected from the simplified control panel.
Cornea diameter measurement
Corneal diameter can be measured during testing, and the image can be recalled later. If desired, both eyes can be measured, with the data recorded on the printout (Exclusive to KR-8900)
Easier to load, quicker, and quieter, the incorporated printer provides clear and complete printouts. Just drop the paper roll into the holder.
|Objective Refractometer Mode|
|Sphere Range||-25D to +22D (0.12D/0.25D)|
|Cylinder Range||0D to +/-10D (0.12D/0.25D)|
|Axis range||0 to 180 deg (in 1 or 5 steps)|
|Minimum measurable pupil diameter||2.0 mm|
|Corneal Curvature Mode|
|Corneal curvature radius||5 to 10 mm (0.01mm)|
|Corneal refraction||67.5 to 33.75D (0.12D/0.25D)|
|Corneal Astigmatism||0D to +/10D (0.12D/0.25D)|
|Corneal astigmatism axial angle||0 to 180 deg (in 1 and 5 steps)|
|PD measurement range||20-85mm in 1 mm step|
|Dimensions||288(W) x 509(D) x 432-462(H)mm|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC,50/60 Hz, 75 VA|
- Autorefractor Keratometer Topcon KR 8800 Brochure PDF
- Autorefractor Keratometer Topcon KR 8800 User Manual PDF