- Used Topcon SL 1E Slit Lamp
- Table Top and Unit arm included. If you need an electric table mount let us know.
- Power Cable
- Instruction Manual
Used Topcon SL 1E Slit Lamp Specifications
The used Topcon SL 1E Slit Lamp features all the performance and versatility you would expect from a Topcon instrument. Notable features include a 14mm slit illumination, variable magnification, 3 built-in filters, and halogen illumination.
- 14mm Slit Illumination
- For maximum flexibility, the slit width is continuously adjustable from 0 to 14 mm. The slit length is controlled by seven apertures – 1mm, 2 mm, 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, 10mm and 14 mm. The 14 mm height facilitates the evaluation of today’s larger diameter soft contact lenses.
- Omni-directional Joystick
- Fast, effortless positioning is assured by TOPCON’s omni-directional joystick in this used Topcon Sl 1E. The one-hand control permits precise centering, height adjustment, and focusing.
- Variable Magnification Capability
- The used Topcon SL 1E provides a comfortable stereoscopic viewing by the converging biomicroscope system. The conveniently placed lever smoothly switches the objective lenses to give 10X and 16X magnification with the 10X eyepieces. The optional 16X eyepieces offer 16X and 25X magnification.
- Built-in Filters
- Versatility in examination is enhanced by the three filters of the Topcon SL 1E which can be easily inserted into the light path. A blue filter for tonometry and fluorescein excitation, a green filter for vascular contrast, and a heat-absorbing filter for patient comfort and incorporated.
- Halogen Illumination
- Bright, clean illumination is provided by the halogen lamp. Visualization is improved due to the properties of halogen illumination – the blue characteristic supplies a more natural view, while a darkening of the bulb does not occur through use.