The main components of the Welch Allyn Diagnostic Set 18320-PC
Welch Allyn PanOptic 3.5 V Halogen HPX Ophthalmoscope with Slit Aperture, Red-Free Filter, Cobalt-Blue Filter on Corneal Viewing Lens . PN#11820
Patented Axial PointSource™ Optics make it easy to enter undilated pupils, offering a 25º field of view, resulting in a view of the fundus that’s 5X greater than you see with a standard ophthalmoscope in an undilated eye.
- 5X larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye
- Digitally capture, store, and share fundus images by combining with iExaminer
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient
- Dynamic focusing wheel allows continuous, smooth action and more precise control
- Halogen HPX® lamp provides bright, white light
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
Welch Allyn 3.5 V Rechargeable Power Handle PN# 71000-A
- Universal handle- Accepts all Welch Allyn 3.5v instruments heads.
- Well-balanced handle- Rests comfortably in the hand. Weight is evenly distributed end to end.
- Adjusted rheostat control- Free-floating reserve setting allows optimal intensity and battery life.
- Transformer module- Built-in step-down transformer is U.L. recognized.
- Economical- Long-lasting rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery included.
- Sure grip- Smooth, non-abrasive knurled finish insures a no-slip grip.
- Chrome-plated brass handles provide durable, long-life construction.
- Safety switch to prevent accidental draining of battery.
- Metal head connectors for durability.
- Rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery included.
- Part of the Welch Allyn Diagnostic Kit 18330
Welch Allyn Elite 3.5 V Halogen HPX Streak Retinoscope . PN#18245
Makes refractions easier than ever by producing one of the brightest, sharpest, and cleanest streaks available.
- Provides 2.8X the brightness of our standard retinoscopes
- Superior streak quality enables easier and quicker refractions – even in patients with small pupils
- Crossed linear polarizing filter eliminates bothersome glare from trial lenses, helping you perform a more precise exam
- External focusing sleeve improves comfort and maneuverability
- Sealed optics keep the lenses cleaner for more effective exams
- Fits all Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
- Part of the Welch Allyn Diagnostic Set 18330
You will find further information about the Welch Allyn Diagnostic Set here.