A large number of acuity test charts
Multiple test charts are available including letters, numbers and symbols charts. The CP-200 provides multiple chart display modes and scales to allow the user to select the best method for the test procedure.
Color Vision testing
The CP-200 has built-in color vision charts allowing to examine patient’s color recognition accuracy.
|Display size||15″ diagonal, 3:4 aspect ratio|
|Dimensions||365 x 291 x 30 mm (L/W/H)|
|Power supply||External INPUT: 100 – 240 ~0.9A 50/60 Hz. OUTPUT: 12.0V 3.0A DC|
|Power consumption||27 W max|
The Frey Chart Panel suite of devices is one the world’s leading fully featured digital acuity system with more than 5000 devices installed worldwide.
Presented in a slim line and attractive LCD panel with our proprietary built-in powerful computer, Frey Chart Panels enhances the look of any modern clinical practice designed to perform a comprehensive suite of recognized international visual acuity tests supported by easily customized reporting tools to suit clinician or practice needs.
Clinical advantages of the Frey Chart Panel technology
- Fully integrated customized design designed to eliminate the risk of any computer related software or hardware incompatibility.
- Extensive range of tests and functions that result in a precise determination of ocular diseases and common medical conditions.
- Extensive range of tests and Optotypes with upgrade capability.
- Complete range of contrast, color and stereo tests.
- Patient education tools.
- Comprehensive Optotype range including EU,UK, US and International standards.
- Precise adjustment of working distance and Optotype.
- Smooth and silent operation.
- Optimized for illuminated rooms.
- Built-in proprietary computer.
- Test reporting.
- Speech and hearing impaired tests.
- Animations and videos.
- Random and User programmable sequencing.
- Mirrored setup.
- Continuous technology upgrades.
- Test Report customized Patient Education and Video Functions.
- Slim Line space saving design, easily mounted
Ease of Use
Frey Chart Panels can be mounted directly on the wall or with use of VESA Standard adjustable Wall Mount or Desk Stand.
A simple to use IR remote with direct commands is intuitive and simple to use. Tests can be carried out in daylight illumination conditions creating a comfortable and convenient environment for patients and clinician.
Enhanced Children Tests & Fixation Methods
A complete suite of Optotypes, including HOTV and ALLEN Pre-School tests are supported by Animations, Colorful Pictures and Videos.
Superior Contrast Testing
Threshold Optotype Testing: Complements and extends the assessment in visual acuity function.
Spatial Frequency Testing: A proprietary contrast test for the early diagnosis of Cataract, Diabetic Retinopathy and other ocular diseases.
Test Result Reporting
Patient details can be easily entered into the system upon which the clinician can perform a sequence of acuity and visual tests. Test results can be stored in the Frey Chart Panel memory.
Low Vision AMD Optotypes
Standardized vision tests for patients with Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
with Optotypes size and contrast alteration at a calibrated distance.
Comparative Table between Frey Chart Panel Models