- Nidek Tonoref RKT-7700 Autorefractor Keratometer Tonometer
- Power Cable
Advanced & Innovative World’s First Combination Model
Auto Ref/Keratometer & Non-Contact Tonometer in One Unit – The Nidek Tonoref RKT-7700 is the world’s first combination model of an auto ref/keratometer (ARK) and a non-contact tonometer (NT). Combining the measurements of refractive power, corneal curvature, and intraocular pressure (IOP), the device provides faster and more accurate patient care in clinics and hospitals.
Fast & Accurate
High-Speed & Reliable Measurement – With NIDEK’s advanced technologies, the TONOREF RKT-7700 provides highly accurate, reliable, and fast measurement with significantly reduced measurement time.
3D Auto-Tracking & Auto-Shooting – The auto-alignment *X & Y directions), auto-focusing (Z direction), and auto-shooting provides faster, simpler, and more accurate measurements. When alignment is performed correctly, measurements start automatically.
Printer with Automatic Paper Cutter – The ARK and NT data can be automatically separated when printing.
From alignment and measurement to data printing; all operations can be easily achieved with the user-friendly joystick.
- Tiltable LCD Monitor – The clear 5-inch TFT color LCD with a tilting function offers easy operation even for a standing operator. The standing operator is still able to see the monitor while lifting the patient’s eyelid to help hold the eye open.
- Motorized Chinrest – Up/Down buttons for the motorized chinrest
- One-Touch Lock – The upper movable part of the unit can be fixed with the advanced one-touch lock.
- Softer Air – The TONOREF KRT-7700’s advanced APC (Automatic Puff Control) function provides softer air for IOP measurement, providing increased patient comfort.
- Safety First – Patient Detection Sensor – When a patient is present in front of the unit, the chinrest does not move when calibration and initialization is ongoing.
|Auto refractor/ keratometer|
|Sphere Range||-20D to +22D (0.12D/0.25D)|
|Cylinder Range||0D to +/-12D (0.12D/0.25D)|
|Axis range||0 to 180 deg (in 1 or 5 steps)|
|Minimum measurable pupil diameter||2.5 mm|
|Corneal Curvature Mode|
|Corneal curvature radius||5 to 13 mm (0.01mm)|
|Auto Track & Automatic Data Capture||X-Y-Z direction, Automatic Data Capture|
|Corneal refraction||67.5 to 25.96D (0.12D/0.25D)|
|Corneal Astigmatism||0D to +/12D (0.12D/0.25D)|
|Corneal astigmatism axial angle||0 to 180 deg (in 1 and 5 steps)|
|PD measurement range||30-85mm in 1 mm step|
|Measurement Range||1mm Hg to 60 mm Hg|
|Measurement Range Settings||APC40, APC60 (APC = Automatic Pressure Control)|
|Working Distance||11 mm|
|Eye Fixation||Fixation Light|
|Auto Track & Automatic Data Capture||X-Y-Z Direction, automatic data capture|
|Monitor||5 inch TFT color|
|Printer||Thermal line printer with automatic paper cutter|
|Power supply||AC 100-240 V , 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||80 VA|
|Dimensions & Weight||10.23″(W) x 18.93″(D) x 19.9″(H) / 50.7 lbs|