Volk Pictor I is a portable digital imaging device that provides a variety of imaging capabilities with interchangeable modules.
This versatile hand-held device is available with the option of two key imaging modules for ophthalmic examination: posterior segment and external ocular views.
It is a very lightweight, hand-held device that is simple to use, providing the best portable digital imaging solution.
It provides commonly used jpeg images with a 5 Megapixel resolution.
The posterior segment module of the Volk Pictor is non-mydriatic for ease of use.
Main Features of Volk Pictor Fundus Camera
- Improved Patient Care
- Digital Still and video images created with Pictor provide accurate first diagnosis and planning for consistent follow up treatment.
- Simple Integration
- Pictor is easily adopted into daily examination routines. Connecting to any patient database system providing standard jpeg image files enables fluent image data storage and sharing that may be used for consultation purposes
- Maximum Portability
- Lightweight and portable, Pictor is easily used in field conditions outside the office to examine convalescing patients and for geriatric or pediatric care. It also has an adapter to mount to a slit lamp if needed.
- Superior Versatility
- Two easily interchangeable modules provide high resolution retinal (non-mydriatic) or external eye imaging. Two further modules for otoscopic and dermatoscopic examination.
- Retinal Module
- Pictor retinal imaging enables non-mydriatic eye fundus examination with a 45 deg. field of view. With digital still and video images, the appearance of optic disc, macula and retinal vasculature can be screened and documented for ocular lesions and anomalies.
- Anterior Module
- Pictor anterior imaging provides high resolution digital image data of the surface of the eye and areas directly surrounding the eye. The cobalt blue LED light allows fluorescent imaging to detect a dry eye or any cuts or rashes on the surface of the eye.