- Used Topcon SL D7 Slit Lamp
- Table Top and Unit arm included. If you need an electric table mount, let us know.
- Power Cable
- Instruction Manual
Used Topcon SL D7 Specifications
The SL-D7 digital photo slit lamp is the outcome of extensive product development based on more than 70 years of experience in slit lamp technology. The Topcon SL-D7 is designed for all digital-imaging requirements.
The SL-D7 allows the eye care specialist a wide choice of options to provide for specific needs. Digital photography using background flash is a unique Topcon feature that allows sharp, detailed, and clear images of the cornea.
The Sl-D7 has special filters for exceptionally clear and sharp fundus images and magnificent fluorescein images of the anterior segment.
- The digitized slit lamp SL-D7 provides the facility for superb anterior and posterior digital images in combination with its unique photo set.
- The demanding eye care specialist can produce excellent images of the fundus and endothelium, plus fluorescein images, corneal images, and videos for fluorescein examination.
- The SL-D7 has a standard amber filter for clear, high-contrast fundus images.
- The new optional special filters enable the practitioner to make superb fluorescein images and videos.
- If connected to imaging software, the instrument can automatically send left/right eye information.