Its light weight make this a perfect equipment for the doctor that needs to take remote exams, or doesn’t have a desktop fundus camera.
It will integrate with our own iPad App for easy wireless transfer of pictures and patients information.
It features a 4-hour battery and sd card slot, were you can save up to 80,000 HD images.
The Microclear Portable Fundus Camera is perfect for fundus imaging, diagnosis and disease screening.
This is a hand held retinal camera for fundus imaging, diagnosis and especially for fundus disease screening, and easy to obtain high definition fundus image. Applied to rapid screening, out diagnosis, bedside diagnosis and remote medical treatment.
Features of the Portable Fundus Camera
- High definition and steady images
- Non mydriatic. Wide angle view.
- Easy to operate
- Lightweight allows for one hand operation
- Rechargeable battery provides more than 4 hours of operation
- User-friendly interface with ergonomic design.
- Real time display. Magnification up to 2x
- Multiple methods to transfer images.
- SD Card
- PC transfer through USB port
- Wireless transfer to PC or Cloud from the portable retinal camera
- Data analysis software
Applications outside Ophthalmology
Retinal Photography as a wider field of practice beyond Ophthalmology. Here is a brief list of other fields:
- Internal Medicine
- Retinal micro-vascular abnormalities and cardiovascular disease
- Cognitive impairment
- Emergency Department
- Based on National Library of Medicine
Specifications of the Portable Fundus Camera
|Field of View||40 degrees|
|Minimum pupil||2.5 mm|
|Images Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Storage||Micro SD Card|
|Size||160 (W) x 90(D) x 190(H) mm|
Portable Fundus Camera User’s Manual